NextPVR Forums

Full Version: imageGrabLite update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This file is a compile with a newer version of the NewtonSoft dll since movies weren't being downloaded or renamed properly. This has been a problem for a while but since NextPVR names movies properly this was pretty hard to notice.

Martin
Thanks Martin.
I tired to run imageGrabLite against some old recordings I had imported from a different server. The select statement run doesn't return any rows. I changed it to use left joins and sure enough there is no channel or channel_mapping for them. Seems like the only thing you are using is service_type from channel_mapping. Is that super important or could you modify your code to use left joins instead and use some default for that field if it's null?
The service_type is used to skip radio broadcasts. In any case the select statement with the mapping is only used for future recordings. If you are running one of the scripts to populate existing recordings it won't be used.

Martin
Thanks for the info. In that case you may want to update your select statement to use left joins. As it sits right now it won't return any results for imported recordings because there are no channel/channel_mapping records for those recordings and the current joins won't return anything.

Another issue I'm having is with Season/Episode naming. I'm not getting S/E for Super Why or Peg + Cat. I suspect Peg + Cat will be impossible because PBS is broadcasting two episodes in one timeslot and they're listed separately on tvdb so I'm not going to worry about that one. Super Why I can't figure out why it's not working. I can look up the episode on thetvdb and the subtitle seems to match but it's not pulling back S/E info. For instance a recording from yesterday got renamed:

Super WHY!.2016-11-23.Jasper's Cowboy Wish.ts

Ran it with --rename --nfo. I also noticed there was no nfo file created unless I ran it twice.

I didn't see anywhere that you released the source code. I'm assuming you are planning to keep this closed source?

Thanks
I am not sure how imported recordings will record without mapping anyway. I can look at your SuperWhy and nfo problems if you create a new thread and send your logs. There is a Super Why at 3pm here so I will schedule that to see what happens.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:This file is a compile with a newer version of the NewtonSoft dll since movies weren't being downloaded or renamed properly. This has been a problem for a while but since NextPVR names movies properly this was pretty hard to notice.

Martin

I've been using Imagegrablite for quite a while now. (Since long before native NextPVR downloaded images or named files with SxxExx format.) I just noticed that it is picking the wrong series for the new show Eyewitness. IGL is using "Eyewitness (2014)" but the correct series on TheTVDB is "Eyewitness (US)".

This situation got me looking into IGL again, and wondering if it still adds value over the native NextPVR image download and file naming. I'm using Schedules Direct for my EPG, so I am getting the SxxExx format file names already. However, in the case of Eyewitness, NextPVR is just using "Eyewitness" as the base file name, so the Kodi media scanning might not get the correct series. I guess that if I fix IGL to properly rename the base file name to "Eyewitness (US)" then Kodi media scanning would be more reliable. So it is adding some value there.

I'm mostly posting this to see what others (especially Martin since he wrote IGL) think.
We don't get USA here so could you email me your database and I can have a look.

Martin
Thanks for sending the database. The problem in this case is that NextPVR is downloading metadata for the wrong show but since that show is still active iGL doesn't delete it. The reason for this logic is to avoid conflicts if you record new shows and original series, I opt for iGL master to be the new show. Not sure of the best way to handle the case case for two active show other than using the custom rules feature, so for now manually delete the NextPVR xml files and going forward you should get the correct filename.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Thanks for sending the database. The problem in this case is that NextPVR is downloading metadata for the wrong show but since that show is still active iGL doesn't delete it. The reason for this logic is to avoid conflicts if you record new shows and original series, I opt for iGL master to be the new show. Not sure of the best way to handle the case case for two active show other than using the custom rules feature, so for now manually delete the NextPVR xml files and going forward you should get the correct filename.

Martin: Which NextPVR xml files do you mean? Because the Eyewitness.xml in Media\Shows appears to be for the correct series:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Data>
  <Series>
    <id>315460</id>
    <Actors>|Tyler Young|James Paxton|Warren Christie|Tattiawna Jones|Matthew Owen Murray|Julianne Nicholson|Gil Bellows|</Actors>
    <Airs_DayOfWeek>Sunday</Airs_DayOfWeek>
    <Airs_Time>10pm</Airs_Time>
    <ContentRating>
    </ContentRating>
    <FirstAired>2016-10-16</FirstAired>
    <Genre>|Drama|Thriller|</Genre>
    <IMDB_ID>tt5369352</IMDB_ID>
    <Language>en</Language>
    <Network>USA Network</Network>
    <NetworkID>
    </NetworkID>
    <Overview>Two teenage boys secretly meet up in a cabin, bear witness to a shooting and barely escape with their lives. Desperate to keep their relationship a secret and in fear of being found by the perpetrator, they remain silent but soon learn that what has been seen cannot be unseen -- and when you witness a horrible event, it changes everything. </Overview>
    <Rating>9.0</Rating>
    <RatingCount>2</RatingCount>
    <Runtime>45</Runtime>
    <SeriesID>
    </SeriesID>
    <SeriesName>Eyewitness</SeriesName>
    <Status>Continuing</Status>
    <added>2016-08-11 12:38:17</added>
    <addedBy>396427</addedBy>
    <banner>graphical/315460-g.jpg</banner>
    <fanart>fanart/original/315460-1.jpg</fanart>
    <finale_aired>2016-11-27</finale_aired>
    <lastupdated>1479012605</lastupdated>
    <poster>posters/315460-2.jpg</poster>
    <tms_wanted_old>0</tms_wanted_old>
    <zap2it_id>EP02496836</zap2it_id>
  </Series>
</Data>

And, the Eyewitness artwork in that folder is also from the correct series.
Pages: 1 2 3