NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 3.8.3 web browser tv guide gets: System.Web.HttpException: The current identity (NT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used the new browser tv guide in 3.7.7 and it worked but could not delete recordings. I upgraded to 3.83 and the new browser tv guide worked and had the 3 new buttons. I tried the delete one. The browser hung. When I tried to reload it I got the following message over and over again: System.Web.HttpException: The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access to 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files'. My windows anniversary system 10 does not have a Temporary ASP.NET Files folder so I created one and gave it the highest sharing and control permissions.

I get the same error but the folder I created has a bunch of folders and files in it now. Any similar experiences and a solution?

Complete web page follows:

Server Error in '/' Application.
The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access
to 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary
ASP.NET Files'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more
information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access to
'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files'.
Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and
location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:
[HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetUpCodegenDirectory(CompilationSection compilationSection) +711
System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags, PolicyLevel policyLevel, [HttpException (0x80004005): The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +554
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +95
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +449
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1586.0
The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write a... http://localhost:8866/modern/recordings.html
1 of 1 9/27/2016 3:39 PM

After this post I checked out the contents of the empty C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files folder I created yesterday. Sometime during today its contents were put into that empty folder. When I saw that I was able to successfully bring up the web browser version of the TV Guide.
this has nothing to do with the TV Listings Add-on. post in the main support forum or in the web admin forum: http://forums.nextpvr.com/forumdisplay.p...min-(NEWA)