NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Channel not working in Npvr, but works in HDPrime Live View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Channel VEL works when viewing from the HDHR Viewer viewing tool but gives a black screen and no video when using NPVR. I've tried to record a few shows lately on that channel and they all fail. Attached are the log files.
What exactly happens when you try to record on that channel? A zero byte file, or something else? When it's attempting to record that channel, if you run the HDHR Config utility, does it say the correct channel is locked, and data is being sent?
When I try to record that channel it doesn't appear to lock to the correct channel. NextPVR is recording channel 631, and HDHomeRun is showing channel 613:691 in the Config Utility. The error message is No Errors, but no data delivered. This is usually because he device failed to lock a signal. Where is the correlation between the channels showing in NPVR and what it tunes? I checked under devices and it shows the correct channel number of 631.
When it comes to an HDHomeRun Prime, it tunes by channel number. Maybe the channel number has changed for that channel. If so, you might need to delete the existing channel and rescan (and recreate any scheduled recordings for that channel).
sub Wrote:When it comes to an HDHomeRun Prime, it tunes by channel number. Maybe the channel number has changed for that channel. If so, you might need to delete the existing channel and rescan (and recreate any scheduled recordings for that channel).

Sound like you have FiOS out of Philadelphia, as do I.

631 Velocity works fine for me with my Prime.

The prime is reporting 611:631, not 613:691 - as sub suggests, try re-scanning.

691 is a Fox FXX which is DRM and you would not get that channel with the prime and NPVR