NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Can't log on to NEWA after 3.9.2 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I checked my user name and password in the settings that NextPVR is installed on. I type in the user name and password and it says Invalid User Name or Password. What am I doing wrong? It was working in 3.8.2.
Wrong? You are not posting logs.

Martin
Sorry, I know better. Here it is after trying to log on.
Did you try with Ctl-F5

Martin
It did nothing.
What is interesting is Newa comes up on the server machine but it will not let me configure it there. The client machine (my pc) just flashes and says the same error message.
If you change the password to password does it work?

Martin
No. In the Setup I have admin and admin to make it simple.
I just got it to work my stopping the service. Changing web to webold in C:\Users\Public\NPVR\. I downloaded the NEWA Release Build 2.17 Released 2015-08-29, unziped it and moved it into C:\Users\Public\NPVR\. Restarted the service and bingo it worked. No clue why it crashed or was bad. Martin thanks for you help.
It might not be compatible with 3.92 so you probably should roll back the whole version. Also you might want to check config-web.xml in the user folder to make sure 192.168 is included in the autologin networks.

Martin
Pages: 1 2