NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Adjust Aspect Ratio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can the aspect ratio of playback of a recording be adjusted? I am trying to watch a recording of a TV show with a 4:3 aspect ratio. I'm using my iPad Pro 9.7" and the NextPVR client app. The video looks flattened/squished and stretched out a bit (I'm guessing it's trying to play in 16:9. How do I adjust for this?
Hmm, it should have added black bars to the left/right.

We don't realy have any 4:3 transmissions left here, but I'll try to find an old recording to test this.
It does have the black bars to the left and right when I view it in NextPVR or Kodi on my computer, but no bars on my iPad.
Have you got a short sample recording you can provide?
I sent you a link in a PM
FYI, the file plays in the correct aspect ratio (with no bars, since the iPad's screen is 4:3 aspect ratio) with OPlayer HD on my iPad Pro 9.7 (streaming remotely over wifi from my NAS)
Thanks - I'll download and take a look.
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I'd forgotten about this.

Can you give this patch a go?
Where should I locate the patch file? (into which folder/directory on my computer should I put the new file?)
Use the 'Stop NPVR Service' shortcut, then replace the existing file of the same name in "C:\Program Files (x86)\NPVR"
Pages: 1 2