NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to see entire screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am running NextPVR version 3.9.2 (161119) on Windows 10.

In the application, the right and bottom portions of the screen are chopped off. Here is a sample:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Is there a setting I can change that will allow me to see the entire screen?

TIA...Chuck
A couple of people have encountered this. The work around is going into your Windows display settings, and setting the text size to 100%.
sub Wrote:A couple of people have encountered this. The work around is going into your Windows display settings, and setting the text size to 100%.

Got it....thanks.
sub Wrote:A couple of people have encountered this. The work around is going into your Windows display settings, and setting the text size to 100%.

Any other work around?
Oddly mine was normal and just one day stared doing this. I didn't have this problem on prev. version but this new ver is doing it.
I have my TV fairly far from sitting area so have to use the zoom to see everything else decent so setting it to 100 doesn't really solve it :/
Bump the thread tomorrow and I'll try to give you a patch to resolve it.
sub Wrote:Bump the thread tomorrow and I'll try to give you a patch to resolve it.

bump Smile

BTW thanks for your time and all you do for us all!
Bump...

I have a 4K TV and text is minuscule in native resolution. Therefore, I must use text size at 200% or 300% in order to see it on the screen at all. So, changing to 100% is not going to work for me either.
I'm not able to reproduce this here. I've tried changing the text size and rebooting, but still see the whole screen here.

What version of Windows are you guys using?

Can you see if this patch fixes it?
sub Wrote:I'm not able to reproduce this here. I've tried changing the text size and rebooting, but still see the whole screen here.

What version of Windows are you guys using?

Can you see if this patch fixes it?

I am running Windows 10 Pro.

Patch does NOT fix it.

I originally didn't have the problem. It appeared sometime after I'd been jumping back and forth between windowed mode and full screen (which is what I have it launch on by default). Not sure if that somehow triggered it.
I've also done remote RDP sessions before which of course can screw things but back on the main screen directly on it all it's stuck big unless I revert the text size and log off/back on.
Odd. I'm running Win10 Pro here too. I was assuming it must be some slightly different behaviour in the earlier versions of Windows.

Here is another one for you to try.

If you change your text size while testing the patch though - make sure you reboot though, so that the DPI change is fully active.
Pages: 1 2 3 4