NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Hauppauge quadHD problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Wondering can anyone advise on this problem, I have a Hauppauge quadHD (166200) and although the WinTV drivers appear to install, Device Manager on Windows 10 reports that the device could not start.

It appears the error is something to do with this:

Code:
Device PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_8852&SUBSYS_6B280070&REV_03\6&2ab054e7&0&0010009B could not be migrated.

Last Device Instance Id: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10EC0892&REV_1003\4&21E4FF8F&0&0001
Class Guid: {4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Location Path:
Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122
Present: false

The first line relates to the Conexant chipset on the Hauppauge board, and the third line (Last Device Instance Id: ) refers to the Realtek soundcard on the motherboard. I've updated the drivers for the sound card, and tried disabling it in the BIOS, and then uninstalling and reinstalling the Hauppauge drivers. No change, still get the error above in Device Manager.

Anyone any thoughts on how to proceed?
You might have to try calling Hauppauge. They should be able to sort it out for you.
Thanks sub, I'll definitely give that a go next week. Seems that this is a new version of the hardware that has only been out a couple of months, fingers crossed this is a teething problem! Smile
NumberFive Wrote:Thanks sub, I'll definitely give that a go next week. Seems that this is a new version of the hardware that has only been out a couple of months, fingers crossed this is a teething problem! Smile

I didn't have same problem but did have an install issue with Quadhd and had to run the hcwclear.exe driver tool located at C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTV\Win10 Drivers and reboot and install drivers again with C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTV\Win10 Drivers\driverinstall.exe. I left the hardware in. Just ran the HCWclear and rebooted.

Hope that helps and works.