NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Server Error in '/' Application [streaming failure]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
npvr version 3.9.2._161119
I have re-installed npvr but the error still persists
Vlc 32bit has all defaults set within Win10 B1607
The configuration page has the correct location for vlc
The streamer window appears, using all defaults, click stream =error
I have read other posts here and tried the suggested 'answers' =error
I have added firewall exceptions
I do not see any errors in the web.log

This error message is not something I can resolve myself so appreciate any comments you may have to resolve this.

Thank you for your time

Source Error:
Line 211:
Line 212: //Start the VLC process on the server
Line 213: proc = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(psi);
Line 214:
Line 215: //Set the priority of the started process based off of user configuration

Source File: c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\public\Player.aspx.cs Line: 213

Thank you so much, I did not have that trailing slash.

I also have sub's updated 'nshared.dll' but I can only stream to one client ?
Do I need to configure this elsewhere and how do I determine the port range 7648+ (local only) to achieve two client access to the npvr server.

Thanks you once again for your assistance.
Since you are using VLC you are using the legacy version of NEWA and streaming only supported on one client....

You may want to try the new modern interface which will allow multiple client streaming....however, library capabilities are not yet available (i.e. you can only stream things you have recorded via your EPG).