NextPVR Forums

Full Version: stream capture stops early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when recording from this channel (log attached) the capture always stops early. npvr shows it is recording. the led for the tuner on the hdhomerun is lit. also, the network activity light on the ethernet port flashes, indicating data is transferring from the hdhomerun. this is the only channel that has this problem. the signal quality is not that bad.
Have you configured the hdhr software to use Default or Media Portal settings? Setting for NextPVR can cause problems.

Martin
i have it set to npvr. in the sticky for this forum it says to choose other. but their is not an other option listed within bda compatibility mode. are you saying choosing Default or Media Portal will fix my problem?
Try it and see, the NextPVR option is not good for all streams but Silicon Dust ignore requests to change it.

Martin
I've updated the sticky to reflect the usable options available with current SiliconDust drivers.
that did not fix the problem.