NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Tweak the TV Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Can the -24HRS and +24HRS in the TV Guide be tweaked so the value can be changed to say 6HRS ?

Many thanks.
What about just hitting the forward and reverse keys twice?

Martin
Thanks.

I mainly use the mouse with nextPVR and prefer just to click on the HRS buttons at the bottom of the TV Guide. So I was wondering if the values can be tweaked by editing a file ?
In the TV Guide in Live TV (F1) the mouse tilt moves the guide forwards and backwards, which is great. However, in the TV Guide when live TV is off the mouse tilt doesn't work. Can it be fixed in the next update, please ? Thanks.
I've added better support for mouse tilt in the next release, including in the TV Guide.
Thank you, Sub.

In the main TV Guide (Live TV off) the mouse wheel left/right tilt is not working. However, in the F1 TV Guide in Live TV, the mouse right wheel tilt works fine in scrolling the TV Guide to the right. The left wheel tilt, however, doesn't. e.g. when tilting the mouse wheel to the left, it often scrolls the F1 TV Guide to the right instead of left.

In a future update, when pressing the mouse back button could it make the TV Guide (F1), as well as the Now and Next Popup, in Live TV to disappear (when simply checking the TV Guide and not selecting a programme to change channel) ?

If possible, it would be great to have a TV Guide (F1) icon/button (or the word 'TV Guide') placed somewhere in the OSD in Live TV so selecting with the mouse pointer displays the TV Guide (F1) ?

In Live TV when pressing on the Channel Up or Down buttons in the OSD with the mouse it changes channels in the 'All Channels' group rather than the currently selected customised Channel group.

Many thanks.
np677 Wrote:In the main TV Guide (Live TV off) the mouse wheel left/right tilt is not working. However, in the F1 TV Guide in Live TV, the mouse right wheel tilt works fine in scrolling the TV Guide to the right. The left wheel tilt, however, doesn't. e.g. when tilting the mouse wheel to the left, it often scrolls the F1 TV Guide to the right instead of left.
I had noticed this and fixed it.
sub Wrote:I had noticed this and fixed it.

Cheers.