NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV Guide-programmes not populated until you visit each channel individually?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, wondering if anyone else is seeing this symptom?
3.9.2 (161119)
If I open NextPVR (app or web) TV Guide.. the channels are present but void of EPG data.. (there is the odd listing!)
If I then open the NextPVR app and view (live) say 'ch9 GO' .. view a current program for a sec.. then exit..
I now see all of the EPG programmes for the next week for all of the 'channel 9' affilliated channels eg: 9, 91, 92, 93... all other channels are still void of programmes..
If I then go view a current program on channel 2.. all those ones now appear (web and app TV Guide) 2, 21, 22...
I have to go view a program on each challel to populate all the channels EPG data for the week..
then the following week.. do the same...
'Auto update EPG guide' is ticked in misc2 settings for 2:30AM each morning...
shouldn't the EPG data be updated each night automatically? is it a known bug?
any thoughts?
ta
AJ
If you click 'Update EPG'. get all the listings available. The same thing should happen automatically each night. If you want to provide your logs, we'll check why that didn't happen overnight.

BTW, you should have 'Update DVB EPG During Live TV' unticked on the Settings->Misc screen. It sounds like yours is ticked. It can cause issues, so untick it.
I'll untick 'during Live TV' and see if this helps..
ta AJ
Unticked 'During Live TV' and ran the 'Update EPG'.. and it has infact populated them all now..
will wait and see if it continues and does it's 'auto thang' now..
many thanks
AJ