NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live TV freezes after several seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently started having a problem where live TV freezes after several seconds. It started occasionally on some channels (mostly HD channels) but is now happening on all channels. It is only live TV, it records correctly with no issues and playback of recordings works correctly. If I try to watch live TV I get a few seconds then it freezes and an error message pops up "Nextpvr PVR client Tuner not available." I have attached my log files. Thanks!
This is almost certainly something decoder related. Can you have one more try at reproducing the issue and zip/posting the logs though - I could kind of see the problem in your logs, but the date/times of the problem didn't seem to match in the frontend/backend logs.
Thanks for looking at this. Here is another set of logs.
Something seems wrong with your database, it keeps attempting a repair. Also soemthing is weird about your audio setup there is no DirectShow speaker perhaps run dxdiag and see if anything shows up.

Finally you have log messages that indicate you might have a wireless mouse sending constant screen changes and movement. If you do can you disable it to see if that changes anything.

Martin
I see in the logs the problem with the database, not sure how to fix that though. There is no wireless attached to that server and the the wireless keyboards attached to the clients are both off. I tried installing drivers for the sound but there are no drivers available for a windows 10 upgrade. We do no use that one for anything but a backend server so sound card isn't really needed. I have run driver updates and recreated the errors and uploaded some new logs, not sure the will show anything different.
If you rerun the installer, does it stop the database messages from happening? (ignore first run after running installer, since that would expect to have database upgrade messages)
I reran the installer which fixed the database messages and fixed the live TV issue. Thank You!