NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live TV how to hide controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like a silly question and I have tried to search.....but I cannot figure out how when watching Live TV to get the bottom third of the screen channel info and program info to go away so that I can watch the channel full screen. Windows 10 LAV audio/video filters.

thanks.
Show only appear for a few seconds when you change channel, then disappear. Is that not happening?
I have had this happen before. Changing to a different decoder fixed it. I'm using the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder for MPEG2 and the Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD13) for h.264 now and things work fine.
sub Wrote:Show only appear for a few seconds when you change channel, then disappear. Is that not happening?

no it appears and stays forever. even after channel change.
HarryH3 Wrote:I have had this happen before. Changing to a different decoder fixed it. I'm using the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder for MPEG2 and the Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD13) for h.264 now and things work fine.

I will try and change filters. Currently using LAV audio/video and MADVR.
dumpingground Wrote:I will try and change filters. Currently using LAV audio/video and MADVR.
I'd stick with EVR. MADVR doesn't work well with NextPVR.
sub Wrote:I'd stick with EVR. MADVR doesn't work well with NextPVR.

EVR it is...that fixed it. I guess I will save my MADVR for use with mpc-hc.