NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unhandled exeption when ticking "bulk map"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having the same issue that I've seen quite a few people having. Where bulk mapping will not even populate. So I have no option to even apply Schedules Direct to all channels. I have no problem doing it one at a time. But like I said when I tic bulk map I get an error that's states click continue to try to resolve the issue. The bulk map screen comes up but no channels, it's completely blank. Unless I click the merge channels button. Then it populates, but it won't let me add the Schedules Direct to all channels. It will do one at a time but the little pop up that says apply this to all, never pops up. I seen the patch and downloaded it. But I don't know how to install it. Can someone please post complete directions on installing the patch. Sorry if it's a very dumb question. But I'm a very much a noobie.

I am using 2 hdhr primes 6 tuners. In the device tab it sees all the tuners.
EPG124 & Schedules Direct is my guide
Windows 7 professional pc
I'm also using kodi on multiple tvs and I want to incorporate the nextPVR that I'm setting up now into Each one of them. Is that possible?
To install the patch exit NextPVR and from the Start menu under NPVR click on on stop recording server. Unzip the file in the patch and overwrite the file in the NextPVR program directory usually C:\Program Files(x86)\NPVR. You might need admn rights to do that.

Martin.
Thank you! It worked like a charm. Is there a way to load or side load this guide into kodi to use with my hdhr?
One you have the EPG working in NextPVR it should automatically populate the NextPVR addon guide data when Kodi starts. If you had mapping troubles it might be better to empty the epg in Kodi and reload it.

Martin
Thank you, everything is working on that pc. The nextpvr application and the pvr add on in kodi. For some reason I can't get the pvr to enable on the fire tvs running kodi 17.3. Any suggestions.