NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV Guide only showing 3 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As my title reads, My TV guide only shows 3 days of programming

All other functions of NPVR work perfect. I am running the latest version of NPVR

Windows 10 machine

I am using schedules direct and I also verified that my XML file is showing 8 days as the default.

If I need more info than this to troubleshoot, just say the word and I will gladly provide it

Any ideas?
Are you using the built-in Schedules Direct, or via an xmltv file? If the latter, why?
sub Wrote:Are you using the built-in Schedules Direct, or via an xmltv file? If the latter, why?

Thanks for the reply.

I was using the built-in Schedules Direct. I was able to resolve my problem though

I just emptied the EPG and rebuilt it again.

Not sure why this happened, but I am happy it's fixed Smile
The real problem is you didn't upload your logs. I suspect you either are shutting down your server or resume is not working for the overnight EPG updates.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:The real problem is you didn't upload your logs. I suspect you either are shutting down your server or resume is not working for the overnight EPG updates.

Martin

Honestly, if emptying the EPG and reloading it didnt help, that was my plan.

It was my one last shot
Maybe but that doesn't mean you won't be posting again as the guide data falls out.

Sending the logs should always be the first thought not done as a "last shot".

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Maybe but that doesn't mean you won't be posting again as the guide data falls out.

Sending the logs should always be the first thought not done as a "last shot".

Martin

Noted

I will make sure, no matter what, that the logs are posted for any future problems

I appreciate your pointing this out to me