NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Webclient hangs when deleting recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed 4.0.4 last night. I just finished watching a recording (on LibreElec X-NEWA webclient on an RPi 3) and hit the record button to delete the recording. The confirmation popup came up, I clicked OK, and it just hung. The webclient.log and web.log logs attached show the error 09:39.
Looking into it a bit more now. I may have stopped and restarted the NPVR service too quickly, so it wasn't able to begin listing on port 8968. I just stopped it again, and waited a longer period of time before restarting. Now it is listening on port 8968.
BrettB Wrote:Looking into it a bit more now. I may have stopped and restarted the NPVR service too quickly, so it wasn't able to begin listing on port 8968. I just stopped it again, and waited a longer period of time before restarting. Now it is listening on port 8968.
is the deleting problem you mentioned in the original post still a problem?
sub Wrote:is the deleting problem you mentioned in the original post still a problem?

I just tried it again, and it worked fine this time. So I think the problem was the Recording Service wasn't listening on port 8968. Sorry about the false alarm.