NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Web Server [Compilation Error]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have ALWAYS been able to accoess the web server inside of my network and outside. I am familiar with networking, forwarding ports, static IP's,...etc...etc..... so I believe I have a pretty good handle on what needs to be done.

I bought a new computer last week and set everything up as it was on the old PC (with a fresh install). All works well with the exception of the web server. Whether I am inside my house our outside. I get the following page displayed in my browser when trying to access. Any ideas?

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VerifyInternalNetworkJSON' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 330: public HttpResponseMessage GetNPVRVersion()
Line 331: {
Line 332: VerifyInternalNetworkJSON intNet = new VerifyInternalNetworkJSON(Request.GetQueryNameValuePairs(), Request);
Line 333: if (!intNet.IsInternalnetwork && !intNet.IsValidatedClient)
Line 334: {

Source File: c:\Users\Public\NPVR\web\App_Code\UtilServiceController.cs Line: 332

Compiler Warning Messages:

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.2046.0[/COLOR]
You need to download 0731 again an reinstall to get the missing file.

Martin