NextPVR Forums

Full Version: double clicking video during live tv or video playback will toggle fullscreen mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to disable the new feature with 4.0.4 that double clicking will toggle fullscreen mode? I sometimes like to click SKIP or REPLAY buttons on screen quickly to jump forward or back. For example, I guestimate how many minutes of commercial break to skip or how much of something to replay, so with earlier versions could click those buttons certain number of times quickly, but cannot with new version because second quick click toggles fullscreen on or off.
Ok, I've made this configurable for the next build.
Thanks for quick reply. I would like the feature if were programmed to happen on video areas other than mouse controls. I'm no programmer, but I imagine the code logic would be "IF video.doubleclick AND NOT mousecontrol.click THEN toggle fullscreen."
davy Wrote:Thanks for quick reply. I would like the feature if were programmed to happen on video areas other than mouse controls. I'm no programmer, but I imagine the code logic would be "IF video.doubleclick AND NOT mousecontrol.click THEN toggle fullscreen."
Yep, good point. I've made it behave this way when enabled for the next build.