NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Web Interface not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded NPVR a couple of days ago to v4.0.4, and ever since, the web interface does not work. I can see port 8866 listening when I do a netstat, firewall is turned off, but I still don't get a web interface, even when on the host machine and I use "localhost:8866". I've checked all of the settings, and they all look good, but still not web interface.

I'm using Windows 7 Pro for my PVR server.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Daryl
Zip and attach the logs and I'll check for errors.
There was a bug in one of the 4.0.4 releases that broke new installations of the web server. Maybe try and download again if yours is not a recent download.

Martin
sub Wrote:Zip and attach the logs and I'll check for errors.

Please see attached logs.

Thank you.

Daryl
mvallevand Wrote:There was a bug in one of the 4.0.4 releases that broke new installations of the web server. Maybe try and download again if yours is not a recent download.

Martin

I don't remember when I did the upgrade, I was thinking that it was a couple of weeks ago, but the date/time stamp on the download is from August 30th. That was just a couple day's ago and I don't remember doing it then, but is possible I guess.

Thank you.

Daryl
Do you see any errors in the Windows Event view related to NextPVR or NEWA?.

Martin
In those logs it looks like the web server has started ok, and I can see it handling requests from Kodi.

If you open http://127.0.0.1:8866 in your browser, do you get anything?
sub Wrote:In those logs it looks like the web server has started ok, and I can see it handling requests from Kodi.

If you open http://127.0.0.1:8866 in your browser, do you get anything?

Hmmm....I think that security settings might have changed in IE blocking the web interface. Previously, I only tried "localhost", but when I tried 127.0.0.1, I was prompted by IE to change the Intranet Security Settings. I am now able to access the web interface.

Thank you for your help.

Daryl