NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live Play Back Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have changed over from the Kodi HDhomerunPVR Client to the to the Kodi NextPVR Client. Now this is the PVR Client that comes with Kodi. I keep Live TV on almost 24/7, and it seems to freeze on me, about once or twice a day. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, and I have no idea what the logs are telling me if anything(Because I have no idea what I am looking at). I have a fresh copy of Windows 10, the newest NextPVR, and the newest copy of libreelec. I have no Idea if this is not a NPVR issue or if this is a Kodi Issue. What I can tell you is if I use the built in HDhomerun KodiPVR I have no issues at all, but as soon as I change over to the NPVR Client in Kodi I have issues. Not all the time but like I said about twice a day. I have attached a copy of the zipe files. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Okay, so i got up this morning turned on my TV and found a frozen picture once again. I have added the new zip file. Please let me know what you thing.
You'll probably need to post the kodi.log (and the NextPVR logs), when this happens, so we can see what kodi was doing at the time. You'll also need to enable debug logging, so it gives us detailed messages.
Roger that. Thanks for the info. Next time I will do so.
Please find the Log files from Kodi, and from NextPVR. Please let me know what you thing or if there is something more I can do.

Yeah so I tried to upload the NextPVR log, and it told me that the log was to large.... Is there part of it that I can cut out?

You know what I just split the files, and re-zipped them. Please let me know if that works.
I still don't see a kodi.log? There is a small one there, but it only shows a few seconds which cover you starting Kodi.

If the files you want to attach are too large, zip them and put them somewhere line dropbox or onedrive or google drive, and let me know the download link.
Yeah I was worried that would happen. Those are all the files I have at this time. I will try again next time. Please understand that when I tried to pull the log the Pi Locks up and I have to reboot the system. I want to add that after this happens I have to restart LibreELEC, If not the system will Lock up after hitting about 7 to 10 buttons? (Moves on my remote.) I also want to reiterate That this never seems to happen with HDHomerun's Built in Kodi Client. I have also posted in the LibreELEC Forum, but no one has reached out to me as of yet. Again thanks for looking. Any ideas would be great.
Sorry, I don't know how you get the kodi.log, but that is going to be the best chance of knowing why Kodi is locking up.

Are you able to reproduce the problem on a Windows Kodi client? It be interesting to see if the problem happens there, and it'd also be easier for you to capture the log file.
I have no Idea if this will help, but I am also using version 2.4.13.1 of the PVR Client that comes with LibreELEC
I don't know anything about LibreELEC. It's not used here.
Pages: 1 2