NextPVR Forums

Full Version: SD not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed SD has not updated for the last four days. I checked their site and saw no indication of a problem. My scheduled times in settings hasn't changed. Is their anything else I should look for in NPVR before I start bugging SD? I'm wondering if going back to 3.9 could be the cause?
Can you hit the 'Update EPG' button, then post the npvr.log? I should be able to spot what has happened.
Did that. EPG did not update. Logs attached.
Quote:2017-09-23 22:31:16.282 [ERROR][9] Unexpected error updating EPG: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
at NShared.SchedulesDirectJSONEPGSource.GetToken(String& error)
at NShared.SchedulesDirectJSONEPGSource.UpdateEPG(IEPGUpdateCallback callback)
at NShared.EPGManager.UpdateEPG(IEPGUpdateCallback callback)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
Do you have C:\Program Files (x86)\NPVR\Newtonsoft.Json.dll? What date/time is this file?
Yes, 4/24/2014
The in the installer is from 2017. Try rerunning the installer.
Oh, you're back on 3.9. I'm not sure what version that used.

Your problem is related to that version of the file. Maybe make sure you don't have any other versions of that file in your plugin directories.

Also make sure you're not using any patches intended for 4.0.4. These could require a later version.
The date for that file is now 4/2/17 after installing 17031. As I recall that version was working OK for me. SD updated so it's back in business. Thanks, Sub.