NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Can't get NextPVR to work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm having some real issues setting up NextPVR on a Win10 machine and hoping someone van help!

Here is my setup:
  • NextPVR version: 4.0.4 (170820),
  • Devices: IPTV only (no tuners)
  • Codecs
loaded: Lav, Media Player Codec Pack

When I configure the IPTV device, both the channels and the XMLTV guide load fine from URLs. However, when I try to watch any channel, I get the error message "Unable to find available capture device The remote server returned an error (401) Unauthorized".

I've attached the log file.

However, if I install NextPVR version 4.0.4 (170731) with exactly the same Codec configs, I can watch the IPTV channels. The only problem with this version of the software, is that the XMLTV file will not load properly and the channels don't map to the guide.

Ideally I would like to use the 170820 version because the guide loads properly. Any ideas?
If you can send me the URL via PM, I'll check for you here and advise.
Hi Sub

Just sent PM.
Sub, let me know if you got my PM. It's not appearing in my "Sent Items".
Yep - got it. Looking now.
Replace your nshared.dll with this one and it should start working. I had to fake the user-agent, otherwise your IPTV provider was rejecting it.
Thanks Sub. I’ll give it a try and report back.
Hi Sub
I to am having the same problem but I am on Windows 7.

Here is my setup:

•NextPVR version: 4.0.4 (170820),
•Devices: IPTV only (no tuners)
•Codecs

loaded: Lav, Media Player Codec Pack

When I configure the IPTV device, both the channels and the XMLTV guide load fine from URLs. However, when I try to watch any channel, I get the error message "Unable to find available capture device The remote server returned an error (401) Unauthorized".

Could you please help?
Did you try that updated nshared.dll I provided above?
Yes I did but I keep getting an error message. "The action can't be completed because the folder or file in it is open in another program."
I close the file but keep getting the same error message. I can't copy that file down. Any Ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3