NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Issues Selecting Schedules Direct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, thank you guys. This forum has solved a lot of the issues I've had with setting up NPVR since upgrading to Windows 10 and losing Windows Media Center. Unfortunately, searching through the forum hasn't yielded any recent or relevant results dealing with the issue I'm having.

I'm trying to add my Schedules Direct account to NPVR, and I am unable to select a lineup. NPVR is able to recognize my account (see photo), and I can browse other locations for their schedule data, but anything in the United States region yields no selectable linup results.

Troubleshooting steps taken so far:

1. Uninstalled NPVR and deleted the NPVR folder from the Public directory.
2. Fresh installation

Same results.

Anything you can do to point me in the right direction would be most appreciated
Schedules Direct seem to be having some issue right now. The call made when you click 'Find Lineups' seems to be return a web page with an error message at the moment, instead of a list of lineups. I've emailed SD to check they're aware.
SD are looking into the issue now.
Although the SD site indicates they are having some server problems, it seems to be working now. I'm in 32259, and my queries to the site seem to be working fine...
Having issues here. I have nothing in my TV Guide any more and when I try to save Channel Details to verify Schedules Direct I get a warning that it cannot communicate with SD. My subscription is still valid until April 2018 and I have not changed anything on NPVR in almost a year. Except for the auto updates of course
Well, it looks like everything is working as it should be now. It grabs and updates just fine. Turns out patience is a virtue worth having. Thanks guys.
I still seem to have the same issues that it is unable to communicate with SD. I will have to research this some more.
Well that was embarrassing. It turns out that my network was not working as it should. I reset the network card from windows and now the two PC terminals in the lower right corner have a globe overlay again. Never thought the network was causing this. All is good for now. I will keep an eye out for these network issues in the future. Thanks for your patience