NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Issue with Installing 4.04 (171121)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Having issues with installing 4.04 (171121). I got an error message. Also when I go to settings all channels appear ok but when I go to the channel guide not all of them appear. When I tried to import one of them manually I got an error message failed to download channel list System.NetWebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Can you please help.

Thanks
Bobalto
bobalto Wrote:Hi
Having issues with installing 4.04 (171121).

Reboot and then restart NextPVR and recreate the error and then attache the NextPVR logs to a post. There is a button that will zip the logs at ... NextPVR Settings --> About
Could not get the error to occur when starting NextPVR but stiil have the same issue with when I go to settings all channels appear ok but when I go to the channel guide not all of them appear. When I tried to import one of them manually I got an error message failed to download channel list System.NetWebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
However in NextPVR if I right and select channels all of the channels appear there and I can play them all from there but it appears you cannot record from there.
bobalto Wrote:Could not get the error to occur when starting NextPVR but stiil have the same issue with when I go to settings all channels appear ok but when I go to the channel guide not all of them appear. When I tried to import one of them manually I got an error message failed to download channel list System.NetWebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
However in NextPVR if I right and select channels all of the channels appear there and I can play them all from there but it appears you cannot record from there.
It sounds like you've maybe clicked the 'Group' button at the top of the TV Guide screen and selected a group other than 'All Channels'.
Hi Sub
Yes that was it. Thanks