NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recordings stopping too early.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having this problem for a while, sporadically. The default recording settings are to stop 3 minutes after the EPG's end time. However, some recordings actually end several minutes before the EPG's end time instead. I haven't been able to determine the problem and no error messages have appeared anywhere. Yesterday, two shows had this problem - "Scorpion" and "A Very Pentatonic Christmas". Looking at the ndigitalhost-20.log.1 I see the start and stop end of these recordings and the stop times are incorrect compared to those shown in the Nrecord.log.1 file, which is correct per the EPG. I hope someone can help me fix this issue.

I am using Kodi 17 to schedule recordings and NPVR 4.0.4 (170820) with 2 Happaugh recorders along with Windows 10 Home creator's update.
I can see in that logs that someone (or possibly Windows itself) has put your machine to sleep during the time both "Scorpion" and "A Very Pentatonix Christmas" were recording. When the machine is later woken, the application immediately closes those recordings (since their end time has now past).
Thank You Sub. I didn't see that in the logs. I know it does not power down, so I'll have to investigate what is putting the PC to sleep. However, doesn't NPVR keep the PC awake while recordings are occurring?