NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a recurring recording setup but nothing has new has been recorded since November 3. I do currently have 169 episodes of that show already recorded. Will NextPVR not record an episode if it sees it is already has that episode in "inventory"?

If not? What could the reason that nothing new has been recorded in two months? I have deleted and added the recording several times. I have also uninstalled, deleted the program directory and installed the last version of NextPVR.

Thank You
tesla1886 Wrote:I do currently have 169 episodes of that show already recorded. Will NextPVR not record an episode if it sees it is already has that episode in "inventory"?
Correct. It will not re-record an episode you've already got, or have deleted recently.
Also dependant on the setting of Avoid duplicate recordings where possible in NPVR setting.
Is it possible to avoid re recording a delete recording forever? Windows Media Center appeared to remember what was recorded and view even if the recording was deleted.
jlagrotta Wrote:Is it possible to avoid re recording a delete recording forever? Windows Media Center appeared to remember what was recorded and view even if the recording was deleted.

Increase DeletionHistoryDays in config.xml to a larger number.

Martin