NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Channels Bulk Map Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I have a question about the bulk map feature. I am sure I am just overlooking something, but, I wanted to run this by the community to see what it is I am doing wrong

I have 3 devices in NPVR. I have an HD Homerun Prime, A Happauge 1212 PVR and an Happauge Dual USB Tuner

I use Schedules Direct for my listings. I have 3 lineups. I use Local Over the air broadcast, Direct TV, and Comcast

The other night, I needed to add my HD Homerun device (Just got one recently). When I added it, there were 336 new stations that I had to point to Schedules Direct/Comcast. So, I had 2 choices, map each and every one , one by one, or do a Bulk map. I chose the Bulk map.

Here is the issue I hit though. When using bulk map, I was able to point the HD Homerun to Schedules Direct, but, there was no option (that i was able to see) to tell Schedules Direct to use the comcast lineup (and ignore the Direct TV and local over the air lineups).

What happened was Schedules direct (I think) used the direct TV lineup and all of my comcast channels were mapped wrong. i wound up deleting all channels, deleting the Schedules Direct lineups (all but the comcast one) and added the HD homerun prime only.

So I am in the process of re-adding my other 2 devices. Is there a way to tell Bulk map to look at a particular lineup?

Any amount of help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated Smile