NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NPVR Crashes When Updating EPG, Also Missed Recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am having two problems which may be related. First I had to re-tune NPVR the other day as the BBC has moved one of my favourite channels to a new slot. The retune worked OK, and NPVR pulled down the Schedules Direct data without any obvious problems, but then towards the end of updating the DVB data it crashed with a "NextPVR has stopped working" dialog. NextPVR seemed to restart OK, but I've just tried to update the EPG again and the same thing has happened. (Update, I restarted and did an "Empty EPG" and then another update, and that seems to have worked OK.)

Second, I have had a couple of instances where the recording system has "locked" and missed a scheduled programme. This happened at 9pm last night, where I had to reboot the PC to get recording started again (it started automatically without problems on the reboot), and then possibly again overnight as another scheduled program was missed.

Please could someone have a look at my logs and see if they can see what's wrong, and especially what the problem was last night?

Thanks
Andrew
If you create a c:\temp directory, then do the 'Update EPG', does a c:\temp\crash.mdmp get created when it crashes?