NextPVR Forums

Full Version: All content missing on external network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi y'all -

I'm new to NEWA and having a hard time setting it up. It all seems to be working on my internal network. When I connect to 192.168... all the content works as it should. But when I'm on another network and connect to my external IP, all my content is missing. I can login just fine, but the pages show nothing where I should see all my stuff. I've attached an example:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

When I use the "classic" guide (.../guide2.aspx) I can see the content, but the video doesn't play (something about old plugins, I think?).

Any ideas how to get this working?

Windows 10 x64
Current NextPVR
Chrome 65
That is a typical modern interface security problem. Make sure you have changed the default user name and password, allow all ad blockers and Java script blockers are disabled for the site and clear the browser cache.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:That is a typical modern interface security problem. Make sure you have changed the default user name and password, allow all ad blockers and Java script blockers are disabled for the site and clear the browser cache.

Martin

No luck. Tried with both Chrome and Edge, turned off the ad blocker and cleared the cache. It looks like I've got Java allowed by default. FWIW I'm getting the same thing from Chrome on my phone.

Thanks!
Uploads your logs when coming in externally and we can maybe see the error.

Martin