NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to find capture device in one IPTV folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi Sub,

On one of my IPTV providers, in a channel group, none of the channels work claiming that it can't find the capture device. I've attached a zip and would be happy to PM you my playlist so you can test it for yourself.

They work on other devices and PC software.

I'm using LAV filters for decoder settings.
Give me a reminder in a couple of days and I'll check this out for you. I just got back to NZ, and I've got a backlog of stuff.
Hi guys,

I have the same problem.

Seems like everything was working fine yesterday. And tonight, when I tried to access a channel (any IPTV channel), it gave me the message "Unable to find a capture device".

However, if I tried it on VLC it played just fine.
Jam, what IPTV provider? If you delete the channels and reimport them, do they start working again?
sub Wrote:Give me a reminder in a couple of days and I'll check this out for you. I just got back to NZ, and I've got a backlog of stuff.

No worries, will bump later in the week.
I'm able to look at it now.

If you want to PM me the play list URL, and the name of a channel and I'll try it here.
@Sub

Thank you for the help - Deleting and re-importing the channels did the trick.
I just have one more question. How can I get the channel logos to show-up on nextpvr.

Thanks again
NextPVR will look for them in the C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Media\Channels directory. For EPG sources that provided the channel icons, these would have been automatically downloaded. If not, you can manually save channel icons into that directory, with file names matching the station names (plus .png/.jpg)
Where would I find channel icons so to save them?
Jam Wrote:Where would I find channel icons so to save them?
If your IPTV provider had given the channel icons - NextPVR would have downloaded them. If they didn't provide them, then NextPVR has no where automatic to get them from, and it'd be up for you to find them. There is no easy place to download them from.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6