NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Direct plays works well for me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...however to save bandwidth I capture 16:9 as 480p anamorphic. So an option to stretch the video similar to what Kodi does would be great. Btw the NextPVR plugin works great for MrMC on iOS but my preference would be to use the your app directly. Thanks for all your hard work.

Mike
Good to hear it works.

Can you supply a short sample recording, so I can experiment here? Are you capturing this way with an analog card, or converting it post-recording?
Thanks for looking at this. I have attached a short file. I capture analog via an HD-PVR directly off my cable box which is set to produce the anamorphic format.

Mike
I know its been a while since I posted this. I have not pursued this because I have just been using your excellent NextPVR plugin for MrMC. Well I recently upgraded to iOS 16 which has broken MrMC. So I switched back to iOS app which works great. I love the simplicity of the app but would still really like the stretch feature requested.

Mike
Can you provide an example recording again?
Ok I attached a short recording (although I'm note seeing it in this post). To reiterate I capture analog via an HD-PVR directly off my cable box which is set to produce the anamorphic format.

Mike