NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Manual Recording - Entering channel number N gives me N-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sub,

In discussing the other issue I posted this morning you mentioned I could directly type in manual recording times. So I went to the PC (normally I use a remote without digits on it) and tried. It worked, though I found you have to enter the four digits on faith as there is no feedback until you hit the enter key. And it doesn't seem to work from the number pad on the keyboard even when num lock is on.

So then I wondered if the same thing would work with the channels. So I clicked on the channel, typed in "1058", but what happened is I got the channel associated with 1057. Tried several times but it always seems to be off by one.

This is just FYI, since as I said I am usually using the remote control and using arrows. Though being able to set times and channels numerically, maybe I should invest in a new remote with digits on it...
This should fix the channel number, and the number keypad.
And it does! I have to say, the response and the service I get from you beats that I get anywhere else! Sending a little something your way via PayPal, not so much for these fixes but for the overall quality of service.

Thanks again!
Cheers.