NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Take Recordings on the oad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day, I am wanting to take some of my recordings on the road with me and watch them on my laptop. I found the related XML files in users\public\npvr\media but there is no recording that I could find. Where might the actual recordings be? I looked in the default area indicated by te settings but that is blank. Thanks in advance Cheers!
Have a look on the Settings->Recordings screen to find where your recordings directory is.
Sub...I did as stated above in users\public\videos but it is blank (empty).
I also looked in recording-backup.xml and it is listed there as being recording and sent to C:\users\public\videos but like I said that folder is totally blank. And yes I can watch the recording so I know it is somewhere. Cheers!
snaitaz Wrote:Sub...I did as stated above in users\public\videos but it is blank (empty).

On the machine that is running the NextPVR Recording Service?
The recordings will be in the location listed in that recording-backup.xml.
sub...my bad. I was looking in the client machine and not the server. They are there so thank for solving my headache. I was thinking that since I can delete channels from the client machine and set recordings from the client machine, the recordings would be on the client. Apparently not. Learning more and more about this proggy so thanks again.