NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Searchlite unhandled exception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Installed Searchlite but get the attached error. Assuming that I need to install Newtonsoft.json but I have no idea if it is something else (or where I am supposed to get the Json application). Happy to include logs but also hoping someone can point me in right direction based on this error.
acemib Wrote:Installed Searchlite but get the attached error. Assuming that I need to install Newtonsoft.json but I have no idea if it is something else (or where I am supposed to get the Json application). Happy to include logs but also hoping someone can point me in right direction based on this error.

Logs are better than screenshot since it gives me the version numbers of the dependencies.

Martin
Martin, thanks for the feedback. I’m traveling for another week and post the logs immediately upon my return.
Log files attached. Hopefully done correctly. Thanks
Is there another copy of the Newton's of json dll in the public\common folder? If so delete it.

Martin
Newbie issue - sorry, I do not know the location you are referring. I did a search for Newtonsoft.Json.dll and came up with 15 file locations
Sounds like that could be the problem. Are any in the NextPVR data folder?

Martin
attached are all the file locations
I would run the NextPVR installer again to see if it clears out the temporary versions of the file.

Martin
Thanks for guidance. Before doing so, is there a way to save my settings and addons or is everything retained?
Pages: 1 2