NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV Listings in Kodi NextPVR Client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get to the TV Listings Guide in Kodi?
I am using the NextPVR add-on and it works great, but would like to use the custom listings I created in TV Listings.
How do I do that?
The TV Listings addon is a NextPVR plugin, so you can only view it in NextPVR. It's just about displaying data in NextPVR.

The only way to see it in Kodi is if you're using the XNEWA addon, and viewing NextPVR in web client mode (which gives you the normal NextPVR UI in kodi)
Cannot find any working repository or apk for XNEWA. I am using kodi with Fire TV.
If anyone knows where I can get this, let me know.

The NextPVR Kodi add-in using Fire TV has a lot of issues with displaying the guide. Any other suggestions?
dcol Wrote:The NextPVR Kodi add-in using Fire TV has a lot of issues with displaying the guide. Any other suggestions?
The NextPVR addon doesn't show any screens, including the guide. This is all taken care of by Kodi itself - NextPVR is just telling it what shows are on and when.

Sorry, I don't know anything about getting XNEWA working on Fire TV. Might not be possible.
I have had X-NEWA working on a Fire Stick for some time. Details of the repository are at the start of the X-NEWA sub forum!
I installed X-NEWA yesterday, not an easy task, and it has some nice features such as picking the video player. The only complaint I have is that I would prefer if it opened to the TV Guide and not the dashboard.
dcol Wrote:I installed X-NEWA yesterday, not an easy task, and it has some nice features such as picking the video player. The only complaint I have is that I would prefer if it opened to the TV Guide and not the dashboard.

Configure it to auto start web client.

Martin
Thanks for that tip. Gives me a lot more options for customization.
Now all I need to do is find a way auto-start X-NEWA on the Fire TV. I am trying different skins which have more menu options.