NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Video froze, Audio continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, Had this happen a few times. watching channel 2384 Sat oct 6th at 8:45, 9:10 and 9:20 PM EST. Have to escape out and restart the channel.
Cannot seen to figure out why. I REALLY,REALLY hope someone can assist me.
Thank you for you time.
You keep creating post with the same problem please stop the spam .Two things stood out the last I looked. First you are an iptv user which means your expectations should be lower than with cable. Second it appears that at least one of your OTA channels i think real channel 31 gets a weak signal which needs to be improved for it to be watchable

Martin
Martin,
I am not creating SPAM. I merely re posted the post to ask for help. I am still new to NextPVR and am in need of help. I am not a computer expert I do not know my way around the logs. If I was I would not be asking for help. I am surprised by your response. While looking in the logs did you fine anything that would lead to the reason why the the one IPTV channel in question would be acting up? Was it due to the incoming stream, Computer hardware, Of software? I have had this happen to me on another machine with a Off Air channel which had excellent signal.
Thank you for you time.
Bruce
You have posted a lot of logs and change channels a lot so it is tough to follow. My comment about iptv was general but like I posted don't expect cable quality. The pirates don't pay anything for qos.

The actual problem I saw was OTA though signal related nothing to do with iptv.

Martin