NextPVR Forums

Full Version: LG webOS 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have nextpvr on webOS 2.0? It's possible to convert it? Thanks!
???
Last I heard, this LG client app couldn't be run on webOS. Sorry.
Sad so there is no way to record iptv or similar on my LG?
Kaio01 Wrote:Sad so there is no way to record iptv or similar on my LG?

Only by connecting the TV to another device.
By USB, hdmi or lan? What app? Thx!
Kaio01 Wrote:By USB, hdmi or lan? What app? Thx!

NextPVR has two components. The NextPVR Server Service runs on a Windows PC and connects to a tuner device or an IPTV source (or both). The NextPVR Server Service creates recordings that can be played on a client device. The Server provides a Live TV feed to a client device.

The NextPVR client software can run on the same Windows PC as the Server Service or on some other Windows PC. There are NextPVR client apps for Android and for iOS. There are plugins for Kodi and for Emby. One low cost option is to run Kodi on a Raspberry Pi with the NextPVR plugin.

Typically, these client devices would connect to the TV via HDMI and connect to the NextPVR Server via your LAN.
so can i record from smartiptv to a windows 10 pc or android device by LAN? Thanks.
Kaio01 Wrote:so can i record from smartiptv to a windows 10 pc or android device by LAN? Thanks.

Graham Wrote:The NextPVR Server Service runs on a Windows PC and connects to a tuner device or an IPTV source (or both).

A tuner device would be one of these (or something similar) ... http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/products/prods.html