NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Logo match to channel problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to have a couple of Logos that don't show with the channel

For example I have a "Hits Radio" channel and a "Hits Radio.png" file in the Radio Logo directory but the logo doesn't show in the guide.
I've double checked the channel name matches the logo .png file, even edited the names to make sure but it still doesn't display.
99% of the logos do.

What criteria are used to match channel to logo file?
Anyone else had/solved this problem. (Nothing in the logs gives a clue)
Are you talking about in NextPVR, or Kodi?
Sorry Sub .... should have been specific.
NextPVR although since you asked I went and checked Kodi too ….and the logo's not there either.
The main reason I asked about Kodi is that it caches channel icons, which can mean you're using an old result unless you force it to reload.

For NextPVR, it should be seeing the file. If you can zip and attach your npvr.db3, and the "Hits Radio.png" file, I'll check why it's not showing. It's most likely something weird like a space at the end of the channel name or similar.
Yeah I thought of the space before or after problem as I'd seen that before. That's why I edited the channel name & logo file to make sure they were definitely the same.
I'll send you the files in the morning as I daren't disturb "her who must be obeyed" watching the latest F1 Grand Prix recording.

Ray
Sub

Files attached as requested

Ray
Bobins Wrote:Sub

Files attached as requested

Ray
Annoyingly, that icon shows up fine for me. I didn't have to change anything. I checked it in both NextPVR.exe, and in the web app. Both are showing it correctly.

I did notice you have two 'Hits Radio' channels - 5248 and 5368. Are neither showing it? Both show it here.