NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Local Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day and Happy New Year's to all...I was wondering if NPVR would have the capability to load/import a local m3u file as it does the xml file from the local drive. Ifthis is a feature for the next version that would be great! Otherwise, can someone inform me how this would be possible to accomplish? TIA and again, Merry Christmas to all...Cheers!
You can probably just use a file URL, like "file:///C:/somewhere/some.m3u"
I've done it since beginning so i can strip channels before import..works fine with normal file path..eg: "d:\iptv\vader.m3u8"
Big Grin
also using wget downloader i haven't had any problems like you guys when downloading files from vader..
Good day and Happy New Year's...thank you for the replies. I forgot I also had a web server so I tried using that to pull in the m3u file and that worked perfectly. Although I do like the 2 ideas noted above, I will be giving both ago at it today to see if there is a difference. FYI, this will definitely come in handy when vader's m3u fails to download through NPVR. I gues there is more than one way to skin a cat as you yanks would say...Cheers!