NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Some recurring not recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a problem lately with some shows which are set up as recurring but on the schedule from Schedules Direct not showing to record. If I then hit quick record on the show it records fine. The shows I have noticed lately are 9-1-1,FBI, NCIS, and S.W.A.T.. The only commonality I have noticed is none of them have a lower case letter in them. Some are set up as record all on one channel or on all channels.

Dale Dewiing
Dale Dewing Wrote:I have had a problem lately with some shows which are set up as recurring but on the schedule from Schedules Direct not showing to record.

In NextPVR Settings --> Channels ... Click Update EPG (this will trigger NextPVR to reschedule all recurring recordings) ... after the update has ended ... Attach all of the NextPVR logs to a post telling us the time that you did the EPG update. Thanks.
The usual reason it wont schedule shows as part of a recurring recording are because you either already have the episode, or have deleted it in the last 90 days. (there is a command you can run to forget this 'recently deleted' history)
I checked the next weeks recordings and found that 2 of the shows mentioned are not scheduled. A third "FBI"scheduled to record fine and the fourth S.W.A.T. did not schedule but according to a database I keep of shows I have watched it is a rerun. I would guess that sub is right. I did not realize that that was a feature. Is it possible to turn that feature off?
If you don't what it to remember shows you recently deleted, you can set <DeletionHistoryDays>0</DeletionHistoryDays> in config.xml