NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recordings stopping abruptly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently been having problems with scheduled recordings stopping abruptly. The most recent was "The Neighborhood" on 2/11/19 at 1900 (7pm). This has been an ongoing problem the past few weeks. I thought maybe there was a corrupted file, so I uninstalled NextPVR, removed the folder c:\users\public\npvr directory, and the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\NPVR registry key. I did a new install and did a trial of a few shows, 3 of which were at the the same time, and one immediately following one of the shows. It worked fine. But then tonight, the recording of "The Neighborhood" stopped abruptly after about 2 minutes. I have almost 400 GB available on the hard drive so I know space is not the issue. I have attached the logs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I can tell, the recording started successfully at '2019-02-11 18:59:01' and was stopped at '2019-02-11 19:32:00'. There were no errors, but from your description, it sounds like the HDHomeRun stops sending data at some stage during the recording.

If you catch it actually happening, you'll probably need to look on the HDHomeRun web pages, and see what the tuner thinks its doing. (ie, locked signal, which channel, and where it's sending etc)