NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 6 tuners, multiple recordings issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am currently using 2 HDHomerun primes with two cable cards. I have recently moved exclusively to NextPVR for all my TV watching. I have NextPVR on my windows 7 HTPC as my server and fire tvs as clients. When I record 3 or more shows at the same time one show won't play when I try to watch it later on. when I go to the PC and check the show appears to be there and to have recorded but it just won't play. any ideas?
Ddodge13 Wrote:any ideas?

Logs ... please.

NextPVR Settings --> About ... click the button to zip the logs. Attach the zip to a post that describes the problem with the names of problem shows and the times of recording and playback so that we know where to look in the logs. Thank you.
Did you try to play the recordings with Right Click / Open file ?
I've zipped and attached the logs. This happened twice so far one show was Moonshiners on 2/13 at 9PM. The other was Blacklist on 2/8 at 9PM,

Thank you
These shows that wont play, how big are the files on disk?
sub Wrote:These shows that wont play, how big are the files on disk?

both files are about 4 GBs each
Do they play in other players, like VLC?
sub Wrote:Do they play in other players, like VLC?

I haven’t tried VLC. I did try windows media player and the recorded files didn’t play there. It seems that the issue happens during the actual recording
If you've got good enough internet upload speeds etc, you could try zipping a file and uploading it to somewhere like onedrive or dropbox, and let me know the download URL and I'll check what is wrong with the file.
sub Wrote:If you've got good enough internet upload speeds etc, you could try zipping a file and uploading it to somewhere like onedrive or dropbox, and let me know the download URL and I'll check what is wrong with the file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igqqpi7vg5fa87...o.zip?dl=0
Pages: 1 2 3