NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Install issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hey sub at first I getting "No usable version of the libssl was found Aborted (core dumped)" I have PoP_OS 19.04 Install
So any one has Ubuntu 19.04 clone you may need to install this
http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/m..._amd64.deb

So take it that it not GUI ver of NextPVR like the reg Windows
For the browser interface: admin/password
mikeh49 Wrote:For the browser interface: admin/password
I found it I just forgot about
It doesn't seem be pick up any my 30 channel using the reg ATSC option but idaho option finds 4 channel
Kaffeine work just fine
I've split these posts out to a new thread, and closed/stickied the original thread.
sub Wrote:I've split these posts out to a new thread, and closed/stickied the original thread.

Ok
shspvr Wrote:Hey sub at first I getting "No usable version of the libssl was found Aborted (core dumped)" I have PoP_OS 19.04 Install
So any one has Ubuntu 19.04 clone you may need to install this
http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/m..._amd64.deb
I don't remember having to install this on Ubuntu 18.04, but it's possible it's changed in 19.04. I'll check a clean install a little later, and add an "apt install …" to the list.

Quote:So take it that it not GUI ver of NextPVR like the reg Windows
As I mentioned when I first let people know about v5 (when I posted looking for testers), NextPVR v5 was going to be about providing the backend recording service and web server. The traditional nextpvr.exe UI is still available for Windows users. That said... you can get the traditional UI on Linux and Mac with the nlite client though.

There is a replacement UI coming at some stage, but that will be later, and I'm not sure what platforms it'll be available on.
shspvr Wrote:It doesn't seem be pick up any my 30 channel using the reg ATSC option but idaho option finds 4 channel
Kaffeine work just fine
If you run the following command, do you see your channels listed?

Code:
./DeviceHostLinux -device:adapter0 -type:ATSC -parent:0 -scan:/usr/share/dvb/atsc/us-ID-Boise
Did you try the 'us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB' option instead?
sub Wrote:The traditional nextpvr.exe UI is still available for Windows users. That said... you can get the traditional UI on Linux and Mac with the nlite client though.

@shspvr I know you don't like Kodi UI but there is an addon for Kodi called knewc that you can configure to autostart the NextPVR UI and you won't really know you are running Kodi.

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13