NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Last EPG Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Is there a way to determine when the last EPG autoupdate was completed successfully? Also, is there a file location for the EPG?

TIA
The logs show them running but if you do it with a script we can't tell if the xmltv file is getting updated.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:The logs show them running but if you do it with a script we can't tell if the xmltv file is getting updated.

Martin

Thanks for the response. I am just using the autoupdate option under Misc2 in settings and was looking for some way to check if it had worked to update the EPG.

I did a search for xmltv on my system disk and it came back with no results for NPVR.
If you are using an ota epg update there won't be any file. Again the logs show the updates

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:If you are using an ota epg update there won't be any file. Again the logs show the updates

Martin

I understand. Can you tell me which log entry to look for? I have all the logs zipped according to the link on the About page in settings.
The nrecord log at the time of the scheduled update is what you want.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:The nrecord log at the time of the scheduled update is what you want.

Martin

I see it. Thanks.