NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EPG error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running 4.2.4 and recently began having issues with my EPG. I have an active subscription to Schedules Direct. As I am updating the EPG, I receive the following message when seeking data for channels 0-10. Channels 11 - 29 work as expected. I have cleared the EPG and then attempted to update many times. Any suggestions of where to begin?

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
That is weird, is it possible that as of the 8th that radio station will turn off its guide data? You probably need to check on the schedules direct forum.

Martin
That's a warning message coming back from Schedules Direct to say that station doesn't have listings. It's just a warning - the other stations will still get listings.

If you can see a specific channel in the guide with no listings, it might be worth going into the channel settings, and try remapping it, in case they've changed something about the lineup. If that doesn't help, you might need to let them know on the SD forums that this specific channel in your lineup is not getting listings.
Thanks for the help.