NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Video Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I try start a channel to watch a show it just blank screen on Chrome but on both iPhone and iPad they seem be working
Do you get status message along the bottom of the player before it attempts playback?
No other then Receiving Data then that want away the time count was moving that it
That's the status messages I mean. Have you tried restarting chrome? A couple of times I've seen it's video player fubar'd until chrome is restarted.

Otherwise, if you press F12 to get the dev tools, then click on the Console tab, is there any red error messages shown when you try to watch live tv?

(FYI, I did a quick double check here, and playback in Chrome is definitely working, so should be working there too)
Might also be worth looking into your browser's auto play policy. Or maybe you have a extension installed to stop auto playback of video (ie, thinking more about attempting to block adverts, but also blocking NextPVR)?
sub Wrote:That's the status messages I mean. Have you tried restarting chrome? A couple of times I've seen it's video player fubar'd until chrome is restarted.

Otherwise, if you press F12 to get the dev tools, then click on the Console tab, is there any red error messages shown when you try to watch live tv?

(FYI, I did a quick double check here, and playback in Chrome is definitely working, so should be working there too)

Nope none thing
No Ads Block other what stock in Google Chrome
I have only two extension IndieGala Helper (This for Steam Game) and Location Guard that it odd it was working be
But I seem have another problem so clear out NPVR to re-test it just case the upgrade didn't go right
Far I can tell even from Windows Edge and Chrome on diff system don't work in Live TV mode but prerecording seem fine
I hope this pin point it sub as this very odd I switch over Windows and update to very new NPVR beta here real kicker HD-PVR works every time but not any of the ATSC tuner channel I just end with same problem a blank video and no sound but timer counter is moving in both Windows Edge and Chrome
If you try to record from one of those ATSC channels on Windows, does a file get created? has it got stuff in it?
which one a manuel Recoding or LiveTV temp record file ?.
Just hit record on a show in the guide.
Pages: 1 2 3