NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Top level directories not deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sub,

When deleting a recording, which is the only recording in a given directory, the .ts and the season directory are deleted correctly but the empty top level (show name) directory is not being deleted.

For example, when I deleted the recording of Yellowstone it left "mnt/recordings/Yellowstone". The full path to the recording was "mnt/recordings/Yellowstone/Season 02/Yellowstone.S02E10.Sins of the Father.ts". The log shows the delete at 2019-08-29 09:10:11.701. The attached log is clean after a reboot. The second log shows a delete for "snowfall" which did the same thing.

If it matters:

Ubuntu 18.04 server (headless VM)
Apache reverse proxy
Recording to NFS share on the NAS

On another note, what's your thoughts on adding a button in the settings to reboot the OS? It surely could be a security risk but I'm thinking maybe only from within the LAN or even just a specific IP or range. It would make it easier for those of us running a headless VM.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47490[/ATTACH]
The Season directory issue is in v4 too.

I could under restarting NextPVRServer but why would you want to reboot linux?

Martin
V4 deletes the empty top directories just fine.

Restarting the service would work too.
snagglewest Wrote:V4 deletes the empty top directories just fine.

Do you create season folder in v4?

Martin
I've found the cause of this, and fixed for the next build. (it looks like v4 probably had issues with this too, but I haven't tested to make sure)