NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NextPVR - black screen when watching and can't record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Beast for my IPTV service. The Beast app for android works fine, but I get a black screen when trying to watch shows through IPTV. Recordings don't work either. The EPG guide does correctly show channels and shows.

Any help is appreciated!

PC specs for running NextPVR:
Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF CPU: i5 4590S@ 3.40ghz HDD (boot): Sandisk SD7SB3Q-128G (128GB SSD) HDD (Media): WD WD80EZAZ (8TB) HDD (live TV capture): Seagate ST000LM003 (2TB) RAM: 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800
Zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.

Have you deleted and reimported the channels recently, since Beast and most other IPTV service underwent major changes after the xtreme codes raids.
(2019-10-13, 06:27 PM)sub Wrote: [ -> ]Zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.

Have you deleted and reimported the channels recently, since Beast and most other IPTV service underwent major changes after the xtreme codes raids.
have you checked to make sure your audio matches? What device are you on.
I uninstalled NextPVR since I was told that there is a new version out as of yesterday, but now all of a sudden I can't download 4.x at all...
Did you try the link in the announcement? I think that the forum server change broke the version.php script sub was running and v4 is requesting.

Martin
I've fixed the 'download nextpvr v4.x' button on download web page.