NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Player Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried the knewc UIClient and had some success: Namely, the guide loaded super fast but still not honoring channel groups.

The big problem is that while watching live TV, I clicked on settings and changed a video setting from Normal to Original size. I was trying to view SD video in vertical letterbox like in V4. I wish I could be more detailed but I cannot get to the point where I can change it back. Can you tell me how to reverse my change? Each time I try live TV from the menu or the guide, I get "Player Error" in big letters. Then reverts back to where I was.

Hope you can help. Logs attached.

Thanks.
There is something wrong on the server

2019-11-25 09:29:20.493 [ERROR][23] Unexpected error stopping stream: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '0' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at NShared.RecordingService.StopStream(Int32 handle)
at NShared.RecordingServiceProxy.StopStream(Int32 handle)
2019-11-25 09:29:20.495 [DEBUG][23] Setting activity: stop

that sub needs to look into. I suspect restarting NextPVRServer.exe is required to get things working again. There is the NextPVR remote key to toggle zoom but I don't remember what that is, I use the keyboard z key.

UI Client doesn't use the stored knewc "All Recordings" value you have to change it in NextPVR and I don't know if sub saves that for subsequent runs in the mediastore. If not that would be a wishlist request for sub since I don't think it works for the NextPVR.exe client either.

Martin