NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Start With Remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before my old computer died, I could start nextpvr with my old dish remote.  One of the keys was set up through the Flirc device.  Well, I sure have not remembered or found out how that was done.  Search gave me nothing.  Very unusual since search almost gives 200 to 500 answers.
Anyone have the answer?
Since your aren't emulating an MCE remote, you probably need to create a custom Windows key shortcut to launch NextPVR.exe and (from file explorer properties on NextPVR.exe) then map this new combination onto one of your remote keys.

Martin
Yes, that was the area where my old mind was thinking.  With the Nextpvr computer needing to be replaced and setup, a new phone setup, and now my 8 year old laptop was throwing fits, it was replaced and needed setting up. So my brain has been in overdrive that last few days.  I am not like you electronic geniuses that can wave your hand over the computer and it is all setup. Smile I need both hands+.